Rules For Your Safety:
Non Members welcome (must fill out waiver) Please see our full set of rules which are posted on location at Starz gymnastics.
1) Wear socks.
2) No Jewelry or other sharp objects including earrings, necklaces, bracelets, sequins, belt buckles, hair bows, hard clips, watches, keys, pencils, pens, knives...etc.
3) Both children and adults will be asked to take off shoes prior to entering the gym area.
4) For your convenience, socks may be purchased from the front desk.
5) 3-4 year olds must have full time supervision by an adult.
6) Snack Bar is available.
7) Space is limited, so sign up early and pay in advance.
8) Drop-ins welcome upon space availability.
For your safety and due to Insurance Restrictions, you may not use the equipment (including trampolines and pits) if you:
a) are pregnant
b) have serious health conditions, such as back surgery, etc...
c) are over 200 lbs Non-members are welcome but must fill out a waiver.